2005 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: I can't wait to get into this

2005 Subaru Impreza Wagon - Consumer Review

2005 Subaru Impreza Wagon

I can't wait to get into this car!
By MIke Vax on

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

After driving trucks and minivans for about ten years, I am having a ball with this car. I actually look forward to getting into it and sometimes go the "long way" just to have more time in it. I just completed a 760 mile drive in one day and it was a "piece of cake." I was refreshed when I arrived and had a great time while driving. The turbo lag takes some getting used to, especially after bigger engines, but this car does get up and goes when you want it to, especially at higher speeds. (We won't talk about how fast that long trip went.....) I need room to carry people and things and this car is perfect for that. Four people work in it. The driver's seat is really comfortable

Comfort for a small car. Power and fun to drive aspects. Handling with the AWD, even on dry pavement. Placement of guages and accessory switches. Good sound system. Braking is very good.

Work to improve the turbo lag. Ad a sunroof feature for the wagon. Maybe just a little stronger clutch. Add an adjustable lumbar support for the driver's seat.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review