Best Car I have ever driven
By Subie Newbie from VA on
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)
I was driving a 1992 Acura Vigor which I learned on and was beginning to give me problems. It had 160K miles on it and was starting to show its age so I decided it was time for a new car. I looked at the TSX, 9-3, Mazda 3 and 6, and the A4. All great cars but in many cases I had to sacrifice something to gain something else. I drove the WRX and I was hooked. I have a dog and love to ski and mountain bike so the wagon is perfect for that. It looks great so it turns heads although its unassuming enough to hopefully not turn too many cop’s heads, and it has more go juice than anything else I drove, lots more. And with the exception of the Mazda 3 was the cheapest. WRX all the way.
Favorite Features
227 horses that love to run... Fantastic handling and the best winter performance I have ever experienced.
Suggested Improvements
I have two very minor complaints: 1. I think the car should come with better stock tires than the Bridgestone RE92's. Not very good in the rain and so so on dry pavement. 2. The material on the seats is wearing too quickly. I think that a firmer material would last longer.