2005 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: An Amazing Machine

2005 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

WRX STi Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual w/Silver-Painted Wheels)

An Amazing Machine
By USA STi on

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Silver-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is simply amazing. I looked at getting an 03 E46 M3, a 99 C2 Carrera or this beast. Because of my height the Porsche was too uncomfortable and the M3 although amazing, was too uninvolving and everyone has one. So on came the STi. The power delivery, handling and breaking are amazing. I love the way it looks, and the rear wing is there for a reason, at 100mph it adds 50 pounds of downforce to the rear - the car was built with one thing in mind - performance in all areas. If u like performance cars that handle like their on rails, can show up $100,000+ cars and have around $30,000 to spend, look no further, u will not be disappointed. I am so happy with my purchase...

Out of the box rocket, although there are hundreds of tuners you really dont have too do anything too the car and have one of the fastest cars on the streets for $30,000. Love the looks you get in it and the shock on passengers faces when u open her up.