2005 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Amazing car

2005 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

WRX STi Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual w/Silver-Painted Wheels)

Amazing car
By 05STi on

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Silver-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Coming from a '02 WRX, this is an amazing car. I cannot believe the difference between my Stage 1 WRX and the STi. The torque delivery, overall smoothness and minimal turbo lag, make me a happy person. The suspension is much tighter than the WRX, but that is totally expected. I also hear of some people saying the seats are too hard..give me a break! The shifter, transmission and brakes shine compared to my WRX. The throws are much shorter and the gearing seems to complement the whole package with a nice brake setup too. Don't get me wrong, I think the WRX is an awesome car and I'll miss mine, but the STi is filling the void with no problems :)

Subaru safety(saved my life), Power and torque, Interior suits me just fine, HIDS, Great handling and AWD, Great brakes, The car in general

I'm totally happy with my car. Maybe make the spoiler an option.