2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
great car
By steven persaud on 09/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

its a fun car i own 3 so far and they all drive better than hodas

great car and fun to drive
By subtone on 09/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan w/Premium Package (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Trying to keep it under 4000rpms for the 1st 1000 miles. I researched about 4-5 cars the past 8 months and it all came back to the WRX, a little more than i wanted to spend but I just love the car.

Smile
By Kypho on 08/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Silver-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I haven't stopped smiling since the day I picked it up. I ordered White w/ silver wheels so I could be inocuous yea right, with a 'superbird spoiler' and a hood scoop the size of the Holland Tunnel. VERY fast, stops as good as it goes too. Excellent handling with tons of 'gawking factor'. I get comments everywhere. You'd have to spend two or three times as much $ to achieve this level of automotive panache (Mitsu Evo excepted), and even then the STi would cause serious embarrassment for the "high rollers". This is the very serious car with extremely high limits that can get you out of trouble as easily as it got you into it. It invites serious driving and

By scooby101 on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I definitely am enjoying this car. I sold my acura for this car. It is awesome to drive, handles great in street driving. You can definitely dig in to any cornern and feel safe. It has enough power even with the 160 hp version. Smooth shifting, instant response, no delay w\non turbo. So as a daily driver or out for some fun this car can do both.

best car on the road... , for me anyway
By jimbosSTi on 08/21/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This car handles like a dream. Does very well in the ice and snow of Wyoming and Nebraska, it never leaves you guessing. Definately recommend to people looking for a fun fast compact.

Blown away
By Sport driver on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Subaru has just lowered the price of the 2005 Impreza RS from last year. They also just came up with a lease price that's hard to beat. So, I leased my first car ever. With it's All Wheel Drive, (AWD) 2.5 165 hp motor, I find it the most fun and safe car I have ever owned. I always knew they were great cars, but I am blown away at the handling of this new and improved 2005 RS from Subaru! Kudos to Subaru.

Subaru Impreza RS
By L.H.N. on 08/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan w/Sport Package (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

So far I've had this car for a week, and I love it! It's so smooth and handles the roads very well. I can't get enough of it's cute and sporty look.

best all around
By tina fountain on 07/28/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

this car rocks its faster than i ever thought everywhere we go we get compliments by the tons total comfort great mpg for this car we got 29 mpg and that was after a pretty good run from oregon to washington and back i cant say enough about this car by far the best investment we made

This thing is a beast.
By jondoe on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is the most amazing car that a true enthusiast can own given this type of price range. It is an amazing blend of value, comfortability, performance, and reliability. It never stops putting grins on my face, whether it is raining or shining. I thought about the Evolution, but given Mitsubishi's poor reliability, warranty denial stories, and also stories of them spying on Evolution owners. I chose to go with Subaru due to previous positive experience with the manufacturer. I have driven everything out there from little Miatas to E46 M3's and this thing blows them all away.

Way to go Subaru, I love the STi
By billuy on 07/14/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

nothing wrong with it, this car is truley amazing