Used 2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:

The Best WRX Yet!
By tomeeX899

2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan w/Premium Package (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I purchased one of the first 2005 WRXs in my local area, and boy am I satisfied. I am very young but even before I could drive I had my eyes on the WRX. The car is very sleek, and very sneaky. Upon launch it feels like any other four-cylinder until the turbo kicks in right before 3000rpm, then you're flying. The AWD provides perfect handling in any weather condition. The 227hp Boxer engine sounds quite muscular. This car catches the eye and fools the ignorant. GO TEST DRIVE ONE TODAY!

Very nicely upgraded interior design combined with the same beautiful exterior as the 2004 model. New dark alloy rims are beautiful. Sound system is top notch, and the car drives like a dream!

Magically make more room for people in the backseats, better moisture protection around windows, and TOO MANY options that should come stock on this car i had to pay extra for.

good car
By abc12345

2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

it is a very good buy for the price. this is my first one, and i am going to buy one for my sister.

Patiently breaking it in...
By midlifecrisis

This is my third Subaru. After one week of ownership I still get a smile on my face everytime I get in and take off. The car has been flawless so far.

Power, handling, appearance.

Would like fold down rear seats, 1/3 2/3 style.