2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
YOU WANT THIS CAR!
By kennyinmanhattan on 12/05/05 22:16 PM (PST)

2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan w/Sport Package (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I have had my Impreza wagon for almost a year now. No issues less a little window screech now and again. I live in Vermont now, and the AWD is superb in the snow (drove to Boston in a blizzard and it was wicked fun!), and solid feeling on wet roads in driving rain as well. I will only be getting a new one when there is a moonroof option and leather seating. It would be nice to have cold weather packages in dealer stock, like wiper warmers, and wheel well warmers to counter snow build up in the front especially. Despite my desire for perfection ... a true winner. My sister has an '04 automatic, and having driven both extensively, I recommend the manual for more power.

Week Old & Totalled
By Skie on 08/13/05 16:44 PM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan w/Sport Package (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I only had the opportunity to drive the vehicle about ten times before the accident. It handled really well and was fun to drive. The seats became pretty uncomfortable for both my wife and me after 45-60 minutes of driving. I would suggest anyone looking at buying an Impreza to take a long test drive before deciding to buy. I have concerns over the safety of the vehicle from rear impact accidents. Both seat backs broke and were in the reclined position after our accident. In fact the seats went back so far that they bent over the rear seat. We were also pushed into the car in front of us at a considerable speed and the airbags did not deploy.

Subaru Impreza RS
By L.H.N. on 08/01/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan w/Sport Package (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

So far I've had this car for a week, and I love it! It's so smooth and handles the roads very well. I can't get enough of it's cute and sporty look.