2004 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Wipe that grin off my face!

2004 Subaru Impreza Wagon - Consumer Review

Wipe that grin off my face!
By Let_It_Snow on

2004 Subaru Impreza 2.5 TS AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

2 years in the Forester started me off. But my new 2004 TS has completed my journey. Dry city conditions are met with a torque to weight ratio that bridges the gap between a smooth Sunday drive and tight sporty sortie - your choice. The low end torque and smooth, short throw shifter combo will satisfy the technical pilot in us all while the firm suspension and boxer style engine is responsive yet offers a comfortable ride. Now for the Quebec winters... OMG snow, please don't go. Subaru (AWD) winter confidence is addictive, fun, predictable and why I got a Subaru.

Great bargain in the economy car segment - fit like a glove driving dynamics - I'm 6'4" and have tons of head room - AWD Baby! - troquey power plant - low center of gravity - practical, fun and most of all safe.

No Pilot light - CD player gets very hot - OEM tires are not for winter - OEM speakers are just OK (room for upgrade w/ tweaters a plus) - Battery could use more cranking power.