2004 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Subaru Impreza STi Fan

2004 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

WRX STi Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual w/Gold-Painted Wheels)

Subaru Impreza STi Fan
By AngusinMD on

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I was fortunate enough to get one of the first few in Annapolis. I love the car, it is everything I thought it would be in terms of performance. I wanted a car with a huge 'grin factor' to justify all of the hours spent at work. And this car provides the grin factor in spades. I can't really ask for anything more from the car in terms of performance, styling, and fun. It is a sports car so the creature comforts must be overlooked.

The engine is by far my favorite feature, the sound is wonderful to listen to and the turbo spooling up and down is like a jet engine. The aural satisfaction is 100%. The short throw transmission is a blast to drive, and the wide tires provide tons of grip.

Something could be done to improve the drink holder design and the trunk release does not always work perfectly.