2004 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Street Shredder

2004 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

Street Shredder
By NHdriver on

2004 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

On the whole, this car kicks some serious butt! The only issue I have with it is that there isn't any real room. My 3 year old son takes up a lot of space in the back with his car seat, so the driver really can't be that big of a person. We're moving from a '98 KIA Sportage. That being said, there are several MILLION pluses on the Subaru's side. The only minus I can think of is the roominess. The Sportage had a little more room in the front and in the back and more head room as well. Our Subaru gives you so much confidence while driving. No matter what I've put it through so far, it seems as if it know's what I'm about to do before I do.

AWD, Fog Lights, Rear Rubber Cargo Mat (standard), the OPTIONAL Arm Rest, GREAT view from the driver's seat and just about everything else!

Give the people in the back a little more room. Maybe throw the arm rest in automatically. You really need to have it, otherwise it feels pretty awkward on long trips.