SC STi
By an5 on
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
This car rocks, it has 4 doors & a large trunk. I can fit the kids in the back and still have fun. It launches like a rocket, turns like it's on rails, and stops on a dime. I go through withdrawal pains anytime I am not driving it. I want to make trips just to drive it. You can't beat the feeling of the turbo and the 300ft-lbs of torque. The handling is outstanding and the braking is quick and sure. On top of this, it has all-wheel drive (that is computer or manually adjusted). The interior looks great and the controls are well laid out. Performance of a car costing twice as much with safety features like huge brakes (w/ABS), side airbags, and AWD.
Favorite Features
The handling. Between the power and torque, suspension, and brakes, you just can't beat the ride. I love it and would rather drive my own car than the company car (even though they pay for the gas).
Suggested Improvements
Sill too high, armrest too low. Make the armrest extension std. The seats can be uncomfortable. It should come with a stereo. The boost gauge tends to obscure the temperature reading. The wing on the back blocks a good bit of the view through the rear.