2004 Subaru Impreza 2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual w/Gold-Painted Wheels Consumer Review - Rich Power

2004 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

Rich Power
By idle0ne on

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

i was looking at this car thinking it would be a decent car, i had yet to test drive it and i liked the interior. When i test drove the car i was sold on it, that is by far the fastest turbo 4cyl engine i have ever seen. The price bit my wallet a bit more than i wanted them to, i tried to get the car for invoice but i couldnt get anyone to do that, the best i got was $600 over invoice or around $31k then taxes etc.. i am getting the car for a total of $32,900. I cant wait to open this car up to it's full capabilities but i want to break it in properly and get used to the power so i can control the car and not let the car control me.

Favorite Features

Power and the interior looks

Suggested Improvements

i would suggest they improve the car a bit more by adding a navigation system and adding the cruise control and radio controls to the steering wheel for easy access, i know that i dont want to take my hands away from the wheel unless i am shifting.