2004 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: My first Subaru

2004 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2.5 Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

My first Subaru
By Silversoobiegirl on

2004 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I bought my Impy just over a year ago, and it has been the best car I've ever owned. The steering can only be described as "silky." I have a few wishes for Subaru: Add some maplights in the front, and a compass/outside thermometer. I agree with one of the other people, I'd like to have heated seats and a moonroof. I got the foglights, which are great, but would have paid extra for the moonroof and heated seats (Soobie's first winter was very snowy and cold, and the AWD was awesome!). I'm so glad I didn't buy a Corolla, they're great cars too, but my Subaru is the best!

Contoured, supportive seats; exceptional steering and turning ratio; standard anti-lock brakes; exceptional all wheel drive system; gear display on dash/clear display; leather wrapped steering wheel/shift/parking brake.

Would like the heated seats/moonroof option on RS, better fuel economy, choice of fabrics/interior colors (the black is really hot in summer), maplights, outside temp gauge, fold down rear seats in sedan.