Performance, Performance, Performance
By John Nguyen on
2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
This is an amazingly fast vehicle. You can definitely feel all 300 horses and the 300 ft/lbs of torque. The AWD works great and helps out in rough road conditions. This is a pure performance car with little flaws. The negatives I did find were random rattle noises, attention I get from police, unmatched green lighting on the radio and climate control, easily chippable paint, and the gas mileage. Overall this car is for the driving enthusiasts, people who love to hear the car's engine and turbo, feel the car's torque, and be able to take corners with ease. You will not find another car with this much power for the price. Test drive it and you will automatically fall in love with it!
Favorite Features
I love - the 300hp, 300feet/lbs of torque, two tone seats, red/orange gauges, the large centered tach, the stock short throw shifter, the turbo, wheels, the hood scoop, the large wing, all wheel drive, and how fun it is to drive.
Suggested Improvements
Better paint is a must. I have many chip marks from flying rocks. It doesn't take too much to chip the paint. The gear shifter is a bit messy. I wish the seats were a bit more stable. For racing seats they seem like they are a bit wide.