Minor Details
By CanyonCarver on
2004 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I've had my WRX about 5 months. Not a single problem. Great car. It's all in the details. Handling and power are great and MPG isn't bad. MPG could be a bit better BUT, people getting 20mpg (overall) need to learn how to drive for efficiency. I live in the mountains and have consistently gotten between 27.5 and 30.2 MPG highway/city. I could do a little better but it's hard to resist that Turbo Temptation. This car would be a 10 if Subaru would address the minor issues - paint and interior.
Favorite Features
Power, handling, and reliability. Performance gauges, sunroof, 6 disc in dash, AWD! The overall performance is fantastic. Very, very fun to drive. Seats hold you in place through those canyon turns. Trunk is large, big enough for my hockey equipment.
Suggested Improvements
My biggest complaint is the paint. Touch this car and it scratches. Could use better seat cover material; that mesh won't hold up over time. Improved stock stereo; the speakers are weak. Subaru needs to put some more effort into the interior. Mostly minor details.