2004 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: I love my car.

2004 Subaru Impreza Wagon - Consumer Review

I love my car.
By Ray on

2004 Subaru Impreza Outback Sport AWD 4dr Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love everything about this car...with a couple of hitches. I wish I got the MPG they tell you it gets. I get about 20-22 mpg on average; I've never gotten anywhere close to 26...even pure highway. My tranny had a problem. They fixed it no question. The paint kinda sucks. the stock stereo is terrible. Beyond that I love it. It rips in the snow. Is safe in the rain. Is a blast to just drive around. It's a great car. My first new car..and I'm happy with my choice. On top of that..I owe less than it's worth. How often can you say that about a 15 month old car with 32k miles on it?

AWD works perfectly. Power is nice for a stock 4 banger...turbo or not. The steering wheel rips. Fold down seats

Figure out a way to get a couple more mpg. Better paint. Get the same fog lights the rest of the world gets...the little ones are near useless and don't look as good. Better stock tires. RE92's are terrible. Better speakers.