2004 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Early Review - 500mi.

2004 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2004 Subaru Impreza

Early Review - 500mi.
By STI USAF GI on

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I'm a race fanatic. I've driven Acura's RSX Type-S and ridden Suzuki's GSXR 1000, taking both through their and my limits. Hence the term 'speed junky' to describe myself would be well used. The STi has been by far the best bang for the buck I've ever experienced. Just like with motorcycles, I'm not going to tell you that one car is the best for you; it boils down to driving preference, comfort, and affordability. For $31k I was considering the MazdaSpeed6, and the MazdaSpeed3. After our last few snowstorms here in CO I settled for an AWD sedan with a good punch. The STi has been by far the best refined AWD sedan I tested within this price range/category (sports-sedan).

- AWD - DCCD/LSD dial - Shift light - Power - Torque - Headlights - Clearance - MPG.

- Rear passenger leg room or go to 2 door configuration - FI Map changing on the fly for different winter fuel - Short-throw included. - Acura RDX Turbo style - NO LAG! Big punch! - Motion sensitive alarm included. - All weather tire included. - Big wing; optional. - Quieter ride.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review