2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
Great Car
By atb0004 on 09/18/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

The only thing i would change is the acceleration "out of the hole." Other than that, it's a great car!!

Only one on the road
By el_picardo on 09/15/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Could only afford the RS, but I love it. In bad roads and even worse weather it's the best. It is a bit hard to drive slowly though, it just wants to run.I'm a newbie to manual transmission, but this is an easy car to drive. I've only had it for 2.5 months, but any car I don't have to take in for warranty during the first week, is good in my book.

Great is you live in mountainous areas
By jayp on 09/08/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I purchased this car as a result of living in mountain area, and bad winters. I like the fact of all wheel drive of course, but its reliablility,pepppy, safety, fun to drive factor and decent fuel mileage was the winning factor for me. Theres really nothing to compare it to.

2004 WRX
By LorraineD on 08/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan w/Premium Package(2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I had this car for 3 months now and I love her. It handles very well in the rain, which we have had so much of. The power & feel of her is amazing. It's the best car I have ever owned or driven so far. Very satisfied owner.

Blue 04 WRX sedan
By Rick Dunham on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I live in Massachusetts, so having all wheel drive is a big plus.It is a fun car to drive in any kind of weather. I test drive the Mazda6s,WRX, and Nissan Maxima. Subaru's reliability, all wheel drive, and the fun to drive factor really sold me.

Totally Cool
By RyOohKieS on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Terrific car, feels like i'm part of World Rally Championship.

The RS 2.5
By Dane0101 on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased the RS earlier this year and i have never been more impressed with a car which is an underdog to its cousins. the engine provides good torque and is quick off the line aswell with the AWD.

Power and Style
By CharlieP on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

We just purchased our first Impreza and went with the WRX Turbo. I have owned Legacy models for years and found that they lacked power, especially in the hilly terrain where we live. We wanted a manual transmission as well. This car fulfills both power and style. It doesn't see a hill and loves curves.

What Fun
By Hedley on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan w/Premium Package (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

This WRX is amazing. Nothing has come loose,fallen off or stopped working, unlike all the American cars I've owned. It's been to the dealer twice, for regular maintenance. It's great in bad weather.

so close to perfection
By wonkothesane on 06/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

just picked up my '04 silver WRX. I couldnt be happier with her. AWD inspires confidence in bad weather, not to say that it makes me drive faster, but it is one less thing to worry about when on the road. Pickup is incredible, even though I havent violated the 4000 rpm limit for the break in period.