2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
Subaru great value
By Apollo on 09/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The Subaru is a very reliable car, that has great gas mileage. The car is quick and agile. Turning is superior as well as fun. Overall this car is a good buy.

Good by M3 Hello STI
By MPOWERD on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is an awesome machine. I drive my sports cars like they are meant to be driven, hard and fast, and the STI will take anything you throw at it. I have never had one problem from this vehicle and I use it on a weekly basis for autocross and drag racing.

amazing drive
By katybaylor on 08/15/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan w/Premium Package(2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have SOOOO much fin driving this car, and I am bored when driving with others or driving other people's cars. When I go on vacation it is the thing I miss the most.

Something amazing...
By mkaczorowski on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Im not gonna go on for hours and fill this page with its max # of characters, ill simply say.... this car is not only amazing in every way but shows other car producers that they are far from catching up in making such a perfect and reliable car!

Transmission Woes
By jk55 on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

The 5 speed manual is awful or, perhaps, I got a lemon. I have had many manual transmission cars and this is the first that has given me trouble.

Super 4 door
By tpc01 on 08/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

the WRX is an awesome car to drive. It has amazing low end power, but the high end is a bit laggy. Great handling and great ride. Mileage could be a bit better, but its alright.

Just Test Drive It....Enough Said!!!!
By slevy on 08/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This car is by far the most fun car I've driven. Its so fast. I've burned a much faster Porche by suprising them in third gear with my turbo just kickin...then bamm. You'd be surprised how much juice comes out of 4banger. This car eats snow like it's nothing too. All around you can't touch this car if you want to mod.

speedy and looks great!
By AmberR on 07/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I love my car, people always tell me how great my car looks. I really enjoy the turbo on the car, it really takes off. My friend took it for a test drive after I got it, and got a speeding ticket, not realizing that he had been going so fast. Lots of fun. I really like that it doesn't look like every other car. I know the turbo makes the engine run hot.

Poor MPG
By bluerex on 07/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

expect poor MPG. It will get 28 on the hwy going 55mph, but you'd have to be dead to drive this car like that. It will get 25mpg going 85 all day. But 20mpg when accelerating the way you WILL. It's a perfect long drive winter car, even the STi can't beat it for long hauls.

OUTSTANDING!!!!!
By JoyceM on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Silver-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This vehicle is absolutely the most fun to drive. Two guys that I work with (all of us are in our 40ies) told me I would love it, and I do!! It makes me smile every time I drive it. I drove the 350Z and Infinity G35 coupe before I bought my STI. The STI will smoke either vehicle.