2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
M3 and C AMG Destroyer
By Analic on 06/07/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is a dream come true for all boys older enough to own a licsence. Power, speed, accelleration and oh baby looks that could take a thousand breaths away. This is an experience that can not be described in any words. So get down to a dealer and testdrive a wrx sti and experience life like never before

SC STi
By an5 on 05/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This car rocks, it has 4 doors & a large trunk. I can fit the kids in the back and still have fun. It launches like a rocket, turns like it's on rails, and stops on a dime. I go through withdrawal pains anytime I am not driving it. I want to make trips just to drive it. You can't beat the feeling of the turbo and the 300ft-lbs of torque. The handling is outstanding and the braking is quick and sure. On top of this, it has all-wheel drive (that is computer or manually adjusted). The interior looks great and the controls are well laid out. Performance of a car costing twice as much with safety features like huge brakes (w/ABS), side airbags, and AWD.

Blue STi
By subbynut on 05/09/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Owned several high performance cars. The STi is the most practical. However it does not have the same quality build/fit and finish as the german and other japanese products.

So Much Fun
By erikald on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Silver-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This is a great car if you like to be an active driver, which I do. It has power to spare and is very responsive. The challenge is to avoid speeding tickets. No regrets.

Raw, fun, sometimes exhausting
By abam on 05/08/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love this car for its speed, grip, and handling, but I find it somewhat trenous to drive in traffic. That has nothing to do with the manual transmission, by the way, which shifts like a dream. My civic/integra hybrid is a manual and is more relaxing, despite its high performance clutch. I think it's the heavily caffeinated motor. Now on a wide open road, it's a different story. It's reasonably quiet but still louder than a normal WRX.

Great Car - Sunroof= Still Good car
By GT818 on 05/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great car, nicely manufactured and very fast. I love the braking and the speed put into this car, easily a good buy.

Subaru STi Rocks
By bulletboss on 04/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I planned to test drive a number of performance 4-door sedans, but then I test drove an STi and was so blown away I bought it on the spot. This has to be one of the best, if not THE best, high performance car bargain ever. I dig everything about my STi and have to open the door to my garage several times a night just to gaze upon my resting blue devil waiting to be unleashed on an unsuspecting motoring public. As a bonus, I have instant respect from the fast & furious crowd (and even the grayinig, detroit iron bably boomer crowd, of which I am one) anytime I pull up to the gas pump or stop by the local cruise night. This car rocks!

Sweet ride
By butterflyz on 04/26/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

I love this car. Its safe and fun to drive and most of all reliable.

WRX Rules
By XStop on 04/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

well i can say the wrx is the best car i ever driving in my life i love m y car and theres nothing in this world that can stop me from it not even my girlfriend lol SUBARU u guys are the best i love u guys for makeing a car for me and my friends to chill in lol and my love put the pedle to the metal on it my car club is really happy with my car im the only one im my city with a WRX thanks again SUBARU

alright
By culo on 04/23/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

its a god car for the price