2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
Very Fast Car
By Dara on 11/25/04 10:19 AM (PST)

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This car is really fun to drive. It feels like a American Muscle but has AWD.

MY WRX
By STNKYHAUHAU04 on 10/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

UPON PURCHASING MY WRX I DID AN EXTENSIVE REVEIW AND COMPARISON WITH THE MITSUBISHI EVO...FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR.BASED ON MY EXP WITH BOTH VEHICLES I FOUND THE SUBARU LESS MAINTAINANCE PRONE,ONLY B/C MITSUBISHI HAS AN EXTENSIVE MAINT.REQUIREMENTS LIST.ALSO THE SUBARU'S ACTIVE VALVE TIMING PROVES ITS BETTER SUITED FOR DAILY USES WITH IS WHAT IT'S INTENDED FOR.

2004 wrx STi
By vtecTHIS on 10/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

this a great all around car. fast,handles like a dream. sticks to the road like you wouldn't beleive. it is on par with many high end exotics. it will hang with or beat my father's porsche gt2 in all aspects. my hats off to subari for FINALLY bringing the sti to the usa. hopefully the battle for power and handling will continue with mitsubishi as it has for years overseas

Subaru great value
By Apollo on 09/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

The Subaru is a very reliable car, that has great gas mileage. The car is quick and agile. Turning is superior as well as fun. Overall this car is a good buy.

Good by M3 Hello STI
By MPOWERD on 08/25/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

This is an awesome machine. I drive my sports cars like they are meant to be driven, hard and fast, and the STI will take anything you throw at it. I have never had one problem from this vehicle and I use it on a weekly basis for autocross and drag racing.

Something amazing...
By mkaczorowski on 08/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Im not gonna go on for hours and fill this page with its max # of characters, ill simply say.... this car is not only amazing in every way but shows other car producers that they are far from catching up in making such a perfect and reliable car!

OUTSTANDING!!!!!
By JoyceM on 07/16/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza WRX STi WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Silver-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

This vehicle is absolutely the most fun to drive. Two guys that I work with (all of us are in our 40ies) told me I would love it, and I do!! It makes me smile every time I drive it. I drove the 350Z and Infinity G35 coupe before I bought my STI. The STI will smoke either vehicle.

A Legend in the making
By fuzzydude on 07/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Previous car was a 5.0 V8 Mustang and I can say this car obliterates it in terms of performance. The STI has a far better balance of incredible peformance bang for buck. I believe this car will stand tall in the Hall of Fame of Japanese performance vehicles along with supercars like the Supra. Handling is porsche-like, braking is so strong its painful, and acceleration is everything a horsepower nut could want. After 17,000 miles in 90-100 degree weather I am very impressed with the Honda-like quality of this vehicle. Its also much faster than any Mitsu Evo I've come across. Mark my words, it is a legend to-be. It's the '69 Camaro of the future.

Great car!
By zimm on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

The STI is simply awesome. Very fast, handles great, has incredible brakes, and has the functionality of a 4 door grocery getter.

Pure Sports
By joe11111 on 06/11/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

Great car if you are looking for a pure sports car with four doors. I have had no problems since new and is the best car I have owned or driven. I would not trade this car for any other car that I would have to pay for.