2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
The RS 2.5
By Dane0101 on 07/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

I purchased the RS earlier this year and i have never been more impressed with a car which is an underdog to its cousins. the engine provides good torque and is quick off the line aswell with the AWD.

Well worth the money, Just buy it!
By Xman810 on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Gold-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

Got my STI on 7/9. All i can say is, this car is fun as hell to drive in. If i could, I would sleep in it. If anyone is thinking about the STI, stop, dont think, just go out and buy it. Its worth the price its selling for. Very minimal turbo lag. I have had nothing but compliments from people who see me in this car, and this is even coming from people who dont like imports.

It saddens me.
By Cagar a'Stoirm on 07/26/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

After having my WRX for two years I turned it in for the STi. The dealership, of course, did not allow a test drive and they also kicked it up a bit above MSRP. The problem which occured was with the seats. After driving it home my back ached. I figured I would fiddle with the seat more. After two weeks my back was not better the seats just didn't fit me correctly, hence I was forced to sell my STi recently.

Power and Style
By CharlieP on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

We just purchased our first Impreza and went with the WRX Turbo. I have owned Legacy models for years and found that they lacked power, especially in the hilly terrain where we live. We wanted a manual transmission as well. This car fulfills both power and style. It doesn't see a hill and loves curves.

Subaru WRX
By NUTSACK on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT THIS CAR IS WICKED AWSOME..Its the best car I've EVER drivin' in my whole entire life and i recomend it to anyone

A supercar for the rest of us
By jokerman1 on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi AWD 4dr Sedan w/Silver-Painted Wheels (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

I'm 45, with a wife and 2 young kids, and probably don't fit the demographic for this car. Nonetheless, it's my daily driver, and it's outrageous! I've owned 2 porsches, 3 bmws, and many other cars - but I've got to say this one takes the cake for value+performance. At first I was planning to remove the wing, but it's growing on me and I've decided to keep it. I've never met a highway on-ramp I didn't like, and with this car daily driving is a real treat.

What Fun
By Hedley on 07/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan w/Premium Package (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

This WRX is amazing. Nothing has come loose,fallen off or stopped working, unlike all the American cars I've owned. It's been to the dealer twice, for regular maintenance. It's great in bad weather.

Best ever.
By Blue on 07/20/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

I have read about this vehicle for months but my surprise came when I bought it...This car is unbelievable! It's not for everybody because of the stiff ride and raw perfomance. But I love it! And I will enjoy it for years to come. Thank you Subaru!

Subaru Homerun
By Branchman on 07/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

Still breaking engine in but already amazed by this car's potential. Hard to depress gas more than half an inch and not go over 4000 rpm. Excellent powerband in all 6 gears. Subtle yet powerful-sounding rumble from exhaust. My WRX sportwagon was an eyeopener, but this car soars to new heights!

Thank You Subaru!!!
By Engineer on 07/11/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

This car is an absolute pleasure to drive. Very solid, incredible handling, and of course the power!!