2003 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: TS=Terrific Sportwagon!

2003 Subaru Impreza Wagon - Consumer Review

TS=Terrific Sportwagon!
By Beacom on

2003 Subaru Impreza 2.5 TS AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

Cant rate the reliability yet but every other aspect; handling, function, acceleration, looks, quality are superb. In choosing the TS, I researched the Protege wagon, focus wagon, vibe, element & matrix. This is in the uppermid price range, but is clearly on top in features & function. The gas mileage is good considering the power and towing capacity. I liked the protege wagon until I drove the TS. They are not even in the same club. I like the Element but there was not enough driver leg room. The leg/head room in the TS is great. Normally my hair brushes the ceiling in smaller cars, but I have 2 inches above my head in the TS. Overall, a very nice car.

Fantastic all wheel drive. Very sporty feel SUPER FUN TO DRIVE! Real power when you need it. 2000lb towing capacity. Good gas mileage for sporty/utility vehicle. Very affordable. And did I mention how great that boxer engine sounds?

A little firmer suspension like what is in the RS sedan. Real cup holders in normal places. Make the darn floor mats standard.

Are you the author of this review?

Update Your Review