2003 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: This car is awsome.

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Review

This car is awsome.
By Scoobyvroom on

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I used to have a 350HP AWD Talon but this thing is great. It has loads of bottom end. It's o.k in the snow however I belive that the tires is what hurts it most in snow traction.However the AWD makes up for it. Very good interior build quality. Feels sound and sturdy, yet the seats are great for long distance travel. I have driven my car from MN to Chicago, IL many times and it was a wonderful car. After 3-4 hours my legs felt great no cramping or anything. Definatly worth the money for this car. I had looked at many other cars. and this blew everything out of the water for the price/quality.

AWD and 227 HP need I say more. Seats are great. The 6CD indash was a creature comfort in my eyes. but now living with it makes me wonder how I did with out.

The tires on this car are very poor. Also I wished the whole rear seat folded down. Due to the pass-throught only being about 12" wide. I would have purchased the wagon if it had the styling of the sedan more. Flared fenders and diffrent front air dam.