2003 Subaru Impreza 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Race Car meets Soccer Mom

2003 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Race Car meets Soccer Mom Car
By FutureBecwar on

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

My husband and I had a 2005 Ford Focus Wagon. We decided to purchase a new car when we found out the Focus did so poorly on impact ratings. We ended up choosing this Subaru for many reasons. First, our mechanic (good friend of ours) said they were very reliable, secondly, they were super safe, and thirdly, because it fit what we were looking for. I asked for 4 doors, child-friendly, safe, and AWD or 4WD. My husband asked for a race car. You can't find a better comprimise car than this!

Favorite Features

I love the seats! They hug me while I drive. I also enjoy the handling and the power of the car. You guessed it, I drive the race car. The layout is terrific, everything is easy to get to, and easy to find. Even the engine seems easy to figure out for me.

Suggested Improvements

It would have been awesome if the clicker was able to open the trunk - it is a manual latch in the front seat. I wish there were more cupholders, a switch for the antenna (manual also), and that the switch to make the passengers leave the windows alone didn't also stop the driver from using them.