2003 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Fun!fun!fun!

2003 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

Fun!fun!fun!
By Kyle Smyth on

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I live in New Jersey were the winters are rough.Snow,Rain,and ice are no match for this car.I love the roomey interior also.my friend is 6'8" and he has no problem getting into or out of the car.The mostimpressive thing about the car to me isthe performance!I love to drive fast and i was a bit worried at first if i would be able to keep up with people at the race track unless i modified the car.Let me tell you i have had no problem keeping up.the only car that i have racer and been beaten by was a corvette Z06 and a Viper Gts.This is the car to have if you want to shut up all those Civic owners out there.

Favorite Features

TURBO! Comfy Seats. In dash cd changer. Extirior Design. Steering column mounted boost gauge. everythng in the car is simple but comfortable. you don't find many things that aren't functional. this keeps driving fun and the car light.

Suggested Improvements

The back seats sould pass through to the trunk instead of just the center section passing through.Also the driver's side floor mat gets bunched up under the pedles. i think they should either come with rubber mats or have a second floor mat anchor at the top so it doesn't bunch up.