2003 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: for the money, can't beat it

2003 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

for the money, can't beat it
By Tony Parks on

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sedan w/Spoiler (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I love the car. It gives me a perfect blend of the performance I love and the ability to go off road if needed. I recently took it to West Virginia, where I go white water rafting/rock climbing yearly, and let me tell you, up in those hills my car and I had a great time! I also took in on some pretty rough roads and off road a little bit and I was surprised. How can something that handles so well on the road do so well off of it. I just wish that it came with a more performance based tire. The bridgestones are horrible! I can't wait for a set of pirellis.....

I had a lowered gti vr6 before this that I loved but I had to creep over speedbumps. Plus in Oh, we get our fare share of snow.I'm actually looking forward to driving this winter! I just love the all around performance with that ability to handle "real world" driving conditions.

BETTER OEM TIRES! I would also like to see a bigger rim with a lower profile as well. The material used for the seating is horrible. It is a hair magnet! It's like they looked for the hardest possible material to clean and then put it in. Also, I would have liked a leather option