2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
Awesome
By kevykev on 12/19/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

There is no other car like it. Best bang for the buck and it looks too sweet. I have had no major problems with the car.

When you get it. You get it
By Caution WRX on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan w/Spoiler (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car will eat a Mustang GT for breakfast, a porche boxer for dinner, and have a squad car for dessert. This is off the showroom floor

If you know why, you got it.
By TieRaid on 12/18/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan w/Spoiler (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Never have I felt more at home in an automobile. The cabin has taken a lot of critisism for it's lack of "quality". This fails to take into account that everything is in the right place, and that the driver is not looking at the interior. I feel that everything is right. Even the coin drawer. It took me 10 minutes to find it, with the manual. I expected it to be in the center. It isn't. It is perfectly placed to the left hand. Why have to fish for change, transfer hands etc? The gearbox is good, the steering positive.

Great Ride
By cuda on 12/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

I'm 28 and bought my WRX in Oct. 2003- been very pleased with my purchase. I would label this car a "driver's car." You get the feel and handleing of a sports car--the AWD of an SUV (but with a little better gas mileage)--and the convience of a four-door vehichle. It comes with alot of standards. Everyone has heard about the turbo lag--it is present. It is just a different driving expereince that takes a little to get use to. Overall, a FUN eye-catcher that looks mean sitting still.

hfgh
By tyler on 12/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

this cr is very nice it is also very fast nice car and fun to drive

hfgh
By Tyler on 12/16/02 00:00 AM (PST)

this cr is very nice it is also very fast nice car and fun to drive

world rally xperiment
By vishnu stage 0 on 12/14/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

this car is awesome, i can feel like 90% cars around is SLOW. can beat any car stock! and don't forget about the beauty of AWD. great at cornering, bad weather and SNOW! it's a fun car to drive. don't say you don't like it until you drive it. dare to try to turbo? and by the way, there is a morron saying that WRX eats too gasoline for such a small engine, and i would say .... "duhhh!!!! this is a turbocharged engine you dumb dumb."

WRX
By xspeedrj on 12/09/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Four doors, all-wheel drive, anti-lock brakes, side impact air bags, 227 hp, good fuel economy, cool styling....for around $25,000. Why would anyone buy anything else?

All Speed, Junk parts
By Sooby Doer on 12/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car is very fun to drive, but buyer beware. My car is not even a year old but it's been to service more times than my older car. I've had problems with the cheap paint (easily stains), the engine light turning on and fluid leaks.

AWD with power is worth the money
By nemesis099 on 12/05/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX AWD 4dr Sedan w/Spoiler (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I've had my car for a while and as much as I love being able to compete with most cars on the road. I love it when I don't get stuck in the snow. I proved this when my friends and I went into a lot with 8" of snow on the ground and I was the only one to leave without a lot of pushing. If you live in a cold climate this is the car to own for the price.