2003 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: 2002 australian yellow wrx

2003 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

2002 australian yellow wrx
By caryl on

2003 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sedan w/Spoiler (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I own a yellow wrx. My older son researched and bought a new dark blue/black wrx 2002. I went to co-sign his loan and spotted a yellow one in the front of the lot. Needless to say i bought one for me within a two week period.I bought it used at 12,000 miles. I also bought the extended warranty I replaced the turbo @at 17,000 miles. The previous owner must have enjoyed driving it. I also was the first in my area to have a fuel leak which puzzled the service people at first. Since then three others have been in with it. I received excellent service from the Colonial Service.

COLOR,driving handling and ability, TURBO, seats, though wish it was electric and heated, MY SUN ROOF THAT I ADDED WAS THE BEST. The quickness of the car on acceleration on the highway. My son has added so many features after market to his and has offers almost everyday.

sun roof should be standard, heated seats, and at least the driver seat electric.