2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
love my Subie
By subbiefan on 07/27/06 16:28 PM (PDT)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

I love the way this car handles. All for under $20K. I liked the way my boyfriend's WRX drives so much I got the RS so we could have one of each.

fun 2 drive
By Avalita on 06/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is my first new car and I love it! I have had three cars before this one and none comes close to this. Every where I go I get comments on how nice my car is. Not to mention it is quick off the line and really fun to drive. I love the look on peoples faces when they see me fly past! My only complaint is that the back seet is too small.

i love my RS
By kilgore trout on 10/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

its no sti, but for 20grand, i cant think of a better car, flat out accelaration isnt its strongest suit (though ive waisted a jetta 1.8t off the line) but but its great for tossing around the twisties, the steering is respincive and the shifter feels accurate, though a little gates. the suspension is tight without being punishing

First Month with 2.5RS
By raceace on 02/27/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

We took delivery from the wonderful Williams and it was snowing so we drove for a half hour loving every minute. The torque is great and the engine note is pure music. The interior is just right for two and stuff, which is how we go, usually. We plan to have this car a long time and care accordingly. It seems to be decent quality materials throughout.

No Turbo Neeeded
By mainj on 01/03/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is a fun car. The engine seems more responsive and quicker than my V6 mustang. I would only buy the manual trans though. I really thought I might be missing out if I didn't get the WRX but I don't think so. I saved myself about 6 grand and who knows how much in insurance! Also, I like the fact that you don't see these cars everywhere you go.

The good stuff
By Slick55 on 10/17/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

If you've ever driven go-karts in those tourist amusement parks, you know that you don't need neck-snapping acceleration to have fun on 4 wheels. This Subaru is like that. Sure, the WRX has greater acceleration (at a greater price), but this is a GREAT bargain. 35 MPH highway exit ramps become 55 MPH ramps. This car goes exactly where you point it under superb control. Make sure you get the 5-speed manual, and you'll love driving this car.

Best Car I've Ever Had!!
By zfoster13 on 09/13/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Subaru Impreza Sedan 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)

This is the absolutely best car I've ever owned! I went from Honda Civic coupes to this and it is more comfortable and is more powerful than the Civic. The styling is great, I love the fog lights. It even has power in 5th gear!