2002 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Read this for an unbiased opin

2002 Subaru Impreza Sedan - Consumer Review

Read this for an unbiased opinion!
By LoganC1 on

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Had my WRX for 4 months now & have about 10K miles. I live in the midwest w/ weather conditions of ice, snow, rain, 90 degree heat, etc. I also drive an average of about 85 miles a day, so I know how comfortable it is. Let me say that this is the best car in any given situation. It's got power, relability, handling, looks (not only my opinion). I've had various women tell me how great my car looks, so whoever says it looks ugly is just jealous they don't have one. I've let all my friends drive it, and all said they love it.

Turbo, sleek/distinct looks, handling, short throw, mod friendly, all weather prowess (Mustang or Trans Am in the snow? or rain? HA!), AWD, reliability, higher than average safety rating, good warranty, A "functioning" hood scoop, affordablity, fun to drive!

Keyless trunk, matching European or Japanese spec HP & Torque, turbo lag (fixed), I'm trying hard to think of more but there are no more.