2002 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Its not just a sports sedan, i

2002 Subaru Impreza Wagon - Consumer Review

Its not just a sports sedan, its a WRX
By GMac on

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Being a teenager, I was immediately attracted to this vehicle when I heard about it early 2002. My Mom was seriously considering the most popular car in Vermont, the Subaru Outback wagon. When I heard about the WRX I hounded my parents about it every time a we discussed new cars. After about a year of looking, we found a used 2002 Subaru WRX sedan, black, that my Mom loved. We got it in late March and have been loving it ever since. The WRX's cornering, acceleration, ride, and responsiveness are unparalled by any car in its price range or even those more expensive for that matter.

My favorite feature: the 2.0 liter, 4 cylinder, turbo charged, 227 hp engine with 217 lb. ft. of torque and of course the Momo steering wheel, and sport suspension.

All my prayers were answered when the 2004 came out with a slightly altered body design and redesigned headlights. headlights, and that has been done. The WRX is now the perfect car.