2002 Subaru Impreza 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual Consumer Review - Best Car Available Today

2002 Subaru Impreza Wagon - Consumer Review

Best Car Available Today
By GKnight 17 on

2002 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Quite possibly the best vehicle offered today! The WRX wagon gives you the best of both worlds- high-performance and utility. I can haul anything I want AND I find excuses to drive any- and everywhere. No longer have pizzas delivered cause it's an excuse to drive somewhere. The car has a real fun-to-drive vibe. All-wheel-drive and responsive steering inspire confidence to a much greater degree than any other sports car I have driven- and this is a wagon! The turbo comes on strong at 3000 rpm- pushing you back into your seat. It literally feels like a rollercoaster. And just as with rollercoasters, that sudden burst of speed is addictive.

Favorite Features

Unbelieveably strong motor, all-wheel- drive, phenomenal steering, excellent seats and large cargo carrying capacity.

Suggested Improvements

The clutch/transmissions on some models (mine included) is extremely notchy. A better clutch would put this car over the top. Better placement of the cup holder instead of right in front of the stereo controls.