A great car for the price
By Subidrifter77 on
2002 Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS AWD 4dr Sedan (2.5L 4cyl 5M)
I purchased this car in later 2006. I have greatly enjoyed the experience. It corners good for a stock car. The AWD is awesome in the snow and I have loved drifting it! Dislikes: no light in the trunk, not a lot of room but good for the price. Likes: AWD is awesome, automatic shifts good on hills and in passing, the exhaust sounds great (not stock), comfortable on long drives, corners fairly well but needs larger sway bars, fantastic in the snow. It has only slid when I am laying into it. Great car so I can't complain much. Needs some performance stuff for more power so I am going to invest soon!
Favorite Features
AWD, exhaust sounds awesome when done, can put some performance stuff on it: cams, cold air, control module, cam gears, and plenty of exterior upgrades. Good throttle response, very great power! It's smooth, not just kicking in at high revs!
Suggested Improvements
My rear main leaks which I hear they do a lot. A light in the trunk would be HUGE! The cruise control not to delay when you set it on the highway. Other than that it is a great car for the price and a must have in the snow!