A blast to drive!
By emonkeyman on
2002 Subaru Impreza WRX AWD 4dr Sedan (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)
I have owned my '02 WRX for a little over a year now and it is still a blast to drive. It is my daily driver and is comfortable enough to fit the bill. The car never lets me down. If I need to merge, it merges, if I need to stop, it stops, if I need to blaze a dirt road at 60mph, well guess what, It does! I don't foresee parting with this vehicle, even when she turns 100k. I haven't noticed any loss in quality or driveability of my car at all. Well, things can't be all good, my only complaint is the gas mileage. I average about 18mpg, and having to use premium fuel 93 octane at $2.70 per gallon; it usually runs me about $40 to fill her up. But then again I didn't buy it for the fuel economy.
Favorite Features
My favorite feature of my car is the handling by far. This car will allow you to take corners at speeds that intimidate cars with 150 more horsepower. If you want one of the best handling cars on the road, go get one!
Suggested Improvements
Again, the only complaint I have is the fuel economy. At 18mpg, she's a gasaholic! But again I must restate that you don't buy this car for that reason, you buy it because it's a blast to drive no matter where you are or where your going!