2002 Subaru Impreza Wagon 2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual Consumer Reviews 8

2002 Subaru Impreza Wagon - Consumer Reviews

WRX Wagon (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 5-speed Manual)

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
WRX R us
By EKP on 03/25/02 00:00 AM (PST)

Great Car!!!

fun fun fun fun fun
By davieboynj on 03/16/02 14:47 PM (PST)

2002 Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Granted my last car was a dog, but I'm extremely happy with my rex so far. Contrary to popular opinion, I find the low RPM power to be quite acceptable (it supposedly is about 80% peak torque at 2000 RPM). I read one review here that said that the rex has understeer problems. THere is no wy the reviewer has actually driven this car! If anything, this car has oversteer. If I want it to, I can get the tihng to pivot! True, the looks are contriversial, but they've grown on me and now i really like it. Go ahead and call her an ugly girl, but she's got personality...

not much to say
By mac on 03/06/02 22:29 PM (PST)

2002 Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

This car rocks. I consider myself a car enthusiast at the age of 25. This car was in my budget limits, and there is nothing out there that comes close to the value that you get out of this car. 227 hp, AWD, FUNNN!

look out handa
By Roger Moore on 03/06/02 14:07 PM (PST)

2002 Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

nice car very fast i like the handling

Fast Fun and Practical
By Keith Thurston on 03/06/02 00:00 AM (PST)

2002 Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Very quick, handles great, fun to drive, yet practical enough that I can use it for work. This car does what you want it to, want to go fast and take some turns agressively? No problem, want to settle down and set the cruise (you won't)and listen to the killer sound system? Go ahead and you will be suprised at the ride and lack of road noise. It handles the daily commute grind as well as your favorite twisty road.

Wow! and All Wheel Drive
By Grandpa on 03/04/02 22:41 PM (PST)

2002 Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Powerful and Fun to drive. Reasonable gas mileage (25 mpg) Priced right. Quality is very good. Great in the snow. What more can a driver want?

Excellent All-round vehicle
By hunter001 on 03/01/02 15:19 PM (PST)

2002 Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

Wonderful vehicle which drives like a Civic when needed and drives like a Ferocious Kamikaze when asked to. Split personality ! The Auto-WRX, whose VTD-AWD system is equipped with a torque-sensing Planetary gear and electro-mechanical Hydraulic clutches for rapidly transferring torque front/rear rear/front, and drives with 55% of the power to the rear-wheels in non-slip conditions, is a pure fun car. No other Subaru (Auto or manual) has this exclusive VTD-AWD system.

Bang for the Buck
By LUVKARS on 03/01/02 10:40 AM (PST)

2002 Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

After owning BMW 3 series sedans for awhile I expected the WRX wagon to be a downgrade. In the fun to drive and performace catagories it's been a big upgrade. I love driving this car and I can drive it in the snow. What a bargain.

in the shop
By mdski on 02/01/02 06:26 AM (PST)

2002 Subaru Impreza Wagon WRX AWD 4dr Sport Wagon (2.0L 4cyl Turbo 5M)

I have had this car less than one year and it has been in the shop for more than 15 days. Subaru does not seem to have the ability to manufacture a quality performance vehicle. The inside is third rate also.