2000 Subaru Impreza Consumer Review: Love my Subey

2000 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Review

RS Coupe (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD 5-speed Manual)

Love my Subey
By writerdianalee on

2000 Subaru Impreza RS 2dr Coupe AWD

I bought this car out from under some poor teenage boy that had it bad for it ... and have never regretted it since. I haven't had one single real problem with it. I'm ready to sell it because it's lower to the ground than my 48 year old knees can bear anymore, ,that will be a move I regret The car moves around curves like a dream. I once had to swerve to avoid another car on the freeway and that Subaru held the road like a snail on the side of a house. Probably saved our lives. In California, it's the best kind of car to drive. She's a keeper.

I love the way it hugs the road. I love the color, the hood scoop and the tail fin and the fog lamps. It's snappy and turns heads when I drive it. Wheels are nice.

Needs trunk light, better cup holder, alarm got disconnected somehow, little lights are going out here and there, like behind the air conditioner button and fog lamp switch, etc.