2000 Subaru Impreza - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Impreza model:
gotta love it
By tim, subyrally on 07/29/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Subaru Impreza RS 2dr Coupe AWD

i got this car before i even got a liscence. i love it so much, the only compliant is the cup holders, mine broke off with a full cup of soda from taco bell.i love the seats in this car. i love the fact that it has more torque than horse power, it runs like a scalded beast.stock, its faster than any other stock 4 cyl car, well with a few exceptions. i wouldnt trade iot for anything but maybe another.

maytte says...
By Maytte on 04/03/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Subaru Impreza L 2dr Coupe AWD

Generally it's a good car, it's safe, comfortable and drives smooth. It's a nice size for me and handles and responds very well.

One of the best little cars
By EBS39 on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Subaru Impreza RS 4dr Sedan AWD

I have had 4 cars, and I'm only 20 years old. I love cars, my parents started me out with a Subaru Impreza L. I sold it and got a Mitsubishi 3000GT, because I wanted something sportier and faster. Well that got old quick when I noticed it was a gas hog, and only took premium gas. I sold it, and got a VW Jetta GLS, something that was easier on gas, but I went right back to the problem of having little power, and once a huge winter hit. I felt lost without my AWD. As soon as summer hit, I started looking at the Subaru Impreza 2.5 RS. They are good looking, AWD, and faster than any average car. It fit me perfect. Best all-around car anyone could find.

Caffeine-free version of Impreza WRX
By Space_Monkey on 01/28/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Subaru Impreza RS 2dr Coupe AWD

AWD is no excuse to drive with abandon, but it instills more confidence in inclement weather. Despite small engine, lacking turbo of new Subarus, acceleration is adequate. Braking is never a problem. Uncommon exterior appearance turns heads (but I'm tiring of others trying to race me.) Front seats are comfortable over long distances; offer good support when cornering. Climate system works well; use of A/C hardly affects power. Components (brakes, exhaust) have lasted longer than expected.

Great Car!
By Orthel on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Subaru Impreza RS 2dr Coupe AWD

I bought my RS Coupe used with 75,000 miles on it and it runs like it's brand new. It handles as good as my friend's Porsche 911. It's fast off the line and has torque through all the gears. A joy to drive on the highways and around town. I get compliments left and right. My friends all have to have one now. One ride and they're hooked.

best overlooked car
By James D. on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Subaru Impreza RS 2dr Coupe AWD

I never had a warranty or reliability problem with this car. One recall for oxygen sensor. Probably one one of the most ovelooked carsin the world.

Impreza
By nukegirl on 11/12/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Subaru Impreza L 4dr Wagon AWD

This car is super practical for a single, active person and really fun to drive. Acceleration and handling are great. I can't think of a better fit for me at this time in my life.

scooby
By Stathy on 11/06/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2000 Subaru Impreza RS 2dr Coupe AWD

The car itself is great but after owning it for two years, with everything coming out now, it is sometimes stagnent. Around windy roads it is a dream but for highway use lacks a punch. Also a major factor in the score not being higher than it would of been is the crumby service of the Subaru dealerships.

Subaru a great value
By Subaru nut on 10/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Subaru Impreza RS 4dr Sedan AWD

First time Subaru buyer, great car, good for snow and maintance. I would buy again.

Love my Subey
By writerdianalee on 10/09/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Subaru Impreza RS 2dr Coupe AWD

I bought this car out from under some poor teenage boy that had it bad for it ... and have never regretted it since. I haven't had one single real problem with it. I'm ready to sell it because it's lower to the ground than my 48 year old knees can bear anymore, ,that will be a move I regret The car moves around curves like a dream. I once had to swerve to avoid another car on the freeway and that Subaru held the road like a snail on the side of a house. Probably saved our lives. In California, it's the best kind of car to drive. She's a keeper.