Subaru Sti
By lucas14 on
2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)
The Subaru WRX Sti limited was about what I expected. I bought the care to be my daily driver. It is very fun to drive and more comfortable than I would have expected. Paying the extra money for the limited package was well worth it. Heated seats adds some extra comfort in the winter time, and the sunroof will be nice in the summer. I'm not impressed with the stereo system, but I can easily be remedied with some aftermarket additions.
Favorite Features
Having purchased the care in the middle of winter, I have enjoyed the heated seats the most. However, I also certianly enjoy the amount of power the car has, as well as the all-wheel drive and superb handling characteristics. It gets better than advertised fuel mileage. I'm experiencing 20-21 city & 24-25 highway with plenty of spirited driving included.
Suggested Improvements
The one thing I would like to improve upon would be the stereo system. I ordered the car t with the powered subwoofer in the trunk, which causes the trunk to rattle a bit, and the overall sound quality in the car isn't very good. I didn't buy the car expecting a lot of luxury, but it could use some improvements in that area if Subaru wanted to appeal to a different crowd.