2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited STI Limited Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited - Consumer Reviews

STI Limited Sedan (2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual)

STI Limited 2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual - (2 reviews )
Subaru Sti
By lucas14 on 02/22/13 13:58 PM (PST)

2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited STI Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The Subaru WRX Sti limited was about what I expected. I bought the care to be my daily driver. It is very fun to drive and more comfortable than I would have expected. Paying the extra money for the limited package was well worth it. Heated seats adds some extra comfort in the winter time, and the sunroof will be nice in the summer. I'm not impressed with the stereo system, but I can easily be remedied with some aftermarket additions.

2013 STI Limited
By aggarcia on 02/07/13 08:07 AM (PST)

Most hard core performance buyers are not looking at Edmunds, but I did not like several things they said in their review. In the performance category, not much besides a supercar offers as much performance for the dollar than the STI. The AWD, SI Drive, and adjustable differentials, and 6 speed transmission are world class. The interior uses cheaper materials, but this is based in the Impreza platform. You buy a STI for the performance not to impress any one. Right now Subaru has a 4 month waiting period to get a STI or WRX, so someone must be wanting them. I enjoy everyday I hop into my STI and get to make going places and experience. The factroy NAV/SAt system sounds pretty good to me.