Used 2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited - Consumer Reviews

STI Limited 2.5L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD 6-speed Manual - (2 reviews )

Subaru Sti
By lucas14

2013 Subaru Impreza WRX STI Limited STI Limited 4dr Sedan AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 6M)

The Subaru WRX Sti limited was about what I expected. I bought the care to be my daily driver. It is very fun to drive and more comfortable than I would have expected. Paying the extra money for the limited package was well worth it. Heated seats adds some extra comfort in the winter time, and the sunroof will be nice in the summer. I'm not impressed with the stereo system, but I can easily be remedied with some aftermarket additions.

Having purchased the care in the middle of winter, I have enjoyed the heated seats the most. However, I also certianly enjoy the amount of power the car has, as well as the all-wheel drive and superb handling characteristics. It gets better than advertised fuel mileage. I'm experiencing 20-21 city & 24-25 highway with plenty of spirited driving included.

The one thing I would like to improve upon would be the stereo system. I ordered the car t with the powered subwoofer in the trunk, which causes the trunk to rattle a bit, and the overall sound quality in the car isn't very good. I didn't buy the car expecting a lot of luxury, but it could use some improvements in that area if Subaru wanted to appeal to a different crowd.

2013 STI Limited
By aggarcia

Most hard core performance buyers are not looking at Edmunds, but I did not like several things they said in their review. In the performance category, not much besides a supercar offers as much performance for the dollar than the STI. The AWD, SI Drive, and adjustable differentials, and 6 speed transmission are world class. The interior uses cheaper materials, but this is based in the Impreza platform. You buy a STI for the performance not to impress any one. Right now Subaru has a 4 month waiting period to get a STI or WRX, so someone must be wanting them. I enjoy everyday I hop into my STI and get to make going places and experience. The factroy NAV/SAt system sounds pretty good to me.

This car is unique as they only build about 3K STI's for sale in the US a year. The 6 speed, AWD, Si - Drive, NAV/Sat radio, and the fun to drive factor rate high.

The interior is hard plastic in many contact places. It does mark up, so cleaning in these areas is a must. A exterior latch for the rear door on the sedan would be nice. A usable larger gas tank, as this is not a economy car so a larger usable range would help those road trips.