2015 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: 2015 Subaru Forester Premium

2015 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

2.5i Premium PZEV 4dr SUV (2.5L 4-cyl. AWD CVT Automatic)

2015 Subaru Forester Premium
By notjust on

2015 Subaru Forester 2.5i Premium PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)

I have had my for a little over a week. It's been great so far. It is my first SUV and I have really enjoyed the experience. I am not a car buff, just an average driver, but here is my input. Leg room is best in its class by far. Lumbar support and driver seat make a very comfortable ride. Plenty of room to carry my bike when the back seats are folded. Gas mileage is pretty good and I am getting just below about the 27 average except when I am stuck in traffic. This has been the quietest vehicle I have ever owned, which was a pleasant surprise since some reviews of the 2014 model listed this as an issue. No issues in 8 days, but I do not expect any on such a new car.

Favorite Features

Comfortable ride Gas mileage Roomy interior Moon roof Extras: All Weather package Side Window Deflector Rear Cargo Tray Rear Seat Back Protector

Suggested Improvements

Very little would I change. My major complaint is picky but is real. The AUX jack that I attach my IPOD is deep inside the middle compartment and it close to the corner. It take me a while to get the wire into the jack. So far this has been my only issue.