Very spacious for its size, and very comfortable front seats with good leg room in the back and very pleased with gas mileage. Not a bad long distance driving car and four people will be very comfortable for a six hour drive.
1. Visibility is excellent!
2. Drivers seat with lumbar support is very comfortable.
3. Good gas mileage.
4. Rear camera for premium models.
5. Lots of storage space compared to my 2005 Outback.
1. No glove box or under hood light.
2. Very unhappy with dim lighting in the cargo compartment.
3. Rattles on the right side of the dash, dealer did not fix it on first try.
4. Wish door locks would open automatically upon turning car off.
5. Vented air can sometimes be hot even if heat is off.
6. Factory floor mats look like cheap aftermarket ones.
7. Could they offer a 3.0 V6 option with 6 speed ( I know, I would be the only one who would buy it).
8. Would like a little more quiet.
† Edmunds.com received the highest numerical score in the proprietary J.D. Power 2014 Third-Party Automotive Website Evaluation Study℠. Results based on responses from 3,381 responses, measuring 14 companies and measures third-party automotive website usefulness among new and used vehicle shoppers. Proprietary study results are based on experiences and perceptions of owners surveyed from January 2014. Your experiences may vary. Visit jdpower.com.