My favorite of all vehichles
By smlease on
2014 Subaru Forester 2.5i PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl CVT)
I have owned BMW (325i), Mercedes (C230), VW (Jetta, Convertible Beetle) Dodge Stratus and my college vehicle Chevy Chevette. I was looking at trading in my Mercedes for Lexus but since Lexus was closed, I drove by Subaru (Plano, TX) and thought I would take a look. I work in Electronics and have learned that Japanese take great pride in quality, so I while I had checked out every major car mfg, I was am so glad I walked into the lot. The only one they had left was a blue 2014. I love the sunroof, makes it fun, but with the upgraded wood added, I also feel like driving luxury vehicle. 9 months and I love this vehicle!
Favorite Features
Large Sunroof gives feel of convertible. The positioning of seat makes it ideal for my 5'3" frame to fit and see and drive safely. This is solid built vehicle.
Suggested Improvements
I added woodgrain. All that was lacking was a feeling of luxury. I had a beautiful Mercedes prior and did not want to feel I stepped down. With the woodgrain added, I feel like I stepped up. So much more reliable, comfortable and safe. (Safe-I can see better out of this vehicle, front side, other vehicles.)