2014 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: Love it!

2014 Subaru Forester - Consumer Review

2.0XT Touring 4dr SUV (2.0L 4-cyl. Turbo AWD CVT Automatic)

Love it!
By bran1987 on

2014 Subaru Forester 2.0XT Touring 4dr SUV AWD (2.0L 4cyl Turbo CVT)

After test driving the following: CRV,CX-5, Q5,X3,Outlander,Escape, and RAV4, the forester completely won me over. I wanted something that could handle canadian winters but yet still be fun to drive. I am a young women and wanted something that was still ''cool''. I fell in love with the forester. It had the handling I required and all the bells and whistles (touch screen navigation, a sound system, the eyesight) that I wanted. It was completely fun to drive. I have a little over 580kms on it now and I still have 1/4 of a tank of gas left. She is all windows I don't think there is a blind spot in that car. I never thought I would own a Subaru but I couldn't be happier.

I love all the windows, the eyesight is a neat feature, same with the lane detection. Driving 4.5 hours to the nearest city it's easy to almost fall asleep what an awesome feature if you cross the lines it lets you know. I love the sound system. My previous car had an upgraded sound system that I installed and honestly this one is just as nice.

Maybe a bigger rear camera or more storage up front might be an issue to someone with a family. Honestly though the camera is not even necessary and you should be able to see from all the windows.