My 2013 Subaru Forester
By willowby on
2013 Subaru Forester 2.5X PZEV 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
I love my 2013 Subaru Forester, so here comes the nit pickin'. I bought this SUV in November of 2012. I hate the gray plastic dyed interior trim inside, looks great until you scratch it. Too expensive to fix or replace! Don't like the silver plastic front grill, there is no touch up paint for it! The inside carpet is fraying around the floor mat, but it's not too bad so far, could use better quality carpet. The ride is not bad, but could be smoother. The Bluetooth doesn't filter out noise very well, when trying to call out! No exterior temp gauge! This vehicle could maybe be 3 inches higher. Keep in mind, these things I mentioned may be improved on the 2014 model!
Favorite Features
I love the way it drives. Also, I can see all around the car through my rear view mirror, i have great visibility even on the back rear side windows. Huge back rear window! The blind spots are minimal! Has great torgue! Not slow too me! Has a great turning radius! I got a lot of features for a reasonable price! Black fender flares would look nice!
Suggested Improvements
I would put a interior temp gauge inside the car! This makes me feel uncomfortable! Get rid of the gray dyed interior plastic and replace it with a hard grained vinyl! Make the Bluetooth better quality for filtering out noise, when trying to call out, it keeps saying it can't understand me! Improve the quality of the carpet! Raise the vehicle at least 3 inches off the ground! The front grill should be a hard plastic black rubber, the 2014's grill has been changed! Don't know the material that is being used! Fog lights should come standard on all vehicles! Better gas mileage, 28 city, 35 hwy. Mazda has Skyactive technology! Black fender flares would look nice!