An honest Car!
By clobrun on
2011 Subaru Forester 2.5XT Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 4A)
Before I bought my Forester 2.5XT, I did a lot of research and tried many vehicles of the same type. Driving the Subaru for the first time was an interesting experience. The vehicle did exactly what the maker said it would do. Nothing more, nothing less. There were no surprises. I love my Forester a whole lot. It is great on the road and has plenty of power. You are not overwhelmed by the gadgetry. It is plain but very efficient. It has everything I need. I feel secure in it. In all, it does not disappoint. It gives you exactly what it says it will give. An honest all around vehicle.
Favorite Features
How it sticks to the road. The forester has a lot of power. I was surprised how smooth and powerful is the braking system. Good sound system and seats, and a fabulous sunroof.
Suggested Improvements
The cup hlders in the central console could be better position. They are too far back back and make it a bit uncomfortable to reach. The armrest over the central console should more a bit more forward to be fully comfortable. Dual zones climate control would be welcomed. Another small thing, the remote door opener should be on the key and not a separate item.