2011 Subaru Forester - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Forester model:
a definite value pick for a compact SUV
By jamesosan on 06/26/11 00:32 AM (PDT)

2011 Subaru Forester 2.5XT Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

This vehicle is blast! A nostalgic cruiser for the senses. The panaramic roof set back brings all the smells of a coastal day trip to the senses. The turbo 4-boxer compliments the incredible handling. The overstated concerns for a 4 speed tranny is an effort in futility. If we were questioning the lastest porsche with this tranny in play than there is a viable arguement. But this is a compact SUV for the small family or weekend enthusiast. If a gearhead is looking for the ultimate in performance than its an overstated perception that compact SUV's are not race cars. This car is a blast. When I pop the roof open it draws my three year olds attention away from the tv and towards the sky!

An honest Car!
By clobrun on 05/29/11 04:30 AM (PDT)

2011 Subaru Forester 2.5XT Premium 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl Turbo 4A)

Before I bought my Forester 2.5XT, I did a lot of research and tried many vehicles of the same type. Driving the Subaru for the first time was an interesting experience. The vehicle did exactly what the maker said it would do. Nothing more, nothing less. There were no surprises. I love my Forester a whole lot. It is great on the road and has plenty of power. You are not overwhelmed by the gadgetry. It is plain but very efficient. It has everything I need. I feel secure in it. In all, it does not disappoint. It gives you exactly what it says it will give. An honest all around vehicle.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2011 Subaru Forester in NJ is:

$160 per month*