What A Gem!
By A Real Gem! on
2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)
Recently purchased 08/24/2009 but already super impressed. I'm a tank, and my wife is a little bitty woman but our Forrester fits us both with all the comfort we could ask for. I have gone over this vehicle with a fine tooth comb and could not find a single defect, try that with any of the big three American brands. I intend on driving this car for many years, since my trade was a 92 Explorer. Almost a years research went into my purchase decision, I could not beat the safety options, comfort options, and other features for the price. Other comparable vehicles would have cost much more. I have never been as impressed with a vehicle as I have with this one. I know I have made the best choice!
Favorite Features
Four wheel drive, well designed storage, folding seats, creature comforts, all in one package of a crossover SUV that no other brand comes close for the price & overall quality.
Suggested Improvements
A few more utility pockets for garage door opener, and a place to snap down a radar detector, cell phone, or other gadgets, in a sort of flip up or down type flap or door.