2010 Subaru Forester Consumer Review: They are right!

2010 Subaru Forester SUV - Consumer Review

They are right!
By golfcrazy on

2010 Subaru Forester 2.5X Limited 4dr SUV AWD (2.5L 4cyl 4A)

Consumers Report is correct in giving this vehicle high praise. I don't think this car can be beat for the money. Our other vehicle is a 2003 Honda CR-V, and this car rides much better, and it is also much quieter on the road. I checked the mileage on my first tank and received 27.5 which I consider quite good for an all wheel drive vehicle. The car is comfortable, and well thought out. Frankly I don't understand some of the negative remarks I've read about this car on this site, but if you notice most of them are on the base models. For me this thing is great.

Visibility, fuel economy for and all wheel drive, good sound system, good interior, looks inside and out, quietness, projected reliability, and comfort. Consumers Report has not misinformed me so far after several vehicles I purchased on their advice.

Perhaps more storage bins and a drawer under the passengers seat like the CR-V Honda has.